RE: virus: Science Toys

From: Calvin Ashmore (coa@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 17:26:39 MDT

    Hey!
    I came from a solid Montessori background, and turned out perfectly fine.
    Maybe the particular teacher was a skanky bitch, but all the Montessori
    teachers I've had (most of whom I still keep in touch with) were pretty
    great teachers who instilled in me a strong love of math and science.
    Everyone has their own experiences, though :p

    Take care, all.

    [Hermit]
    I used to own theses until a made the terrible mistake of lending a skanky
    bitch running a Montessori school most of them (along with a few other
    books) in the hope that she'd realize the science teaching could be even
    more fun than making mudpies.