Re:virus: Science Toys

From: Hermit (virus@hermit.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 18:39:45 MDT

    If schools are considered a necessary thing, then Montessori schools are better than many others in teaching socialization and instilling enthusiasm for learning in younger children. However, it should not be forgotten that they are religious.

    For older children, I'm going to suggest (without data to hand) that they are less successful in the hard subjects, based only on a vague memory of comparative first year failure rates at tertiary institutions.

    But I didn't think the skanky bitch was one until she failed to return a set of books, and I'm sure that that had nothing to do with where she taught and didn't mean to imply it.

    Feel better opsima?

    Regards

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29464>