RE: virus: Science Toys

From: Calvin Ashmore (coa@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 23:08:21 MDT

    They are religious?
    Hmm... I was never aware of this.

    There was never any real religious component to the education that I had
    when I was in Montessori schools, so this is a surprise.

    I do agree though that they're not really suited for more than a middle
    school education, because they don't demand the rigor that is necessary in
    higher learning.

    But the theory of education is not something I am well versed in,
    regardless...

    And yes, I do feel better, thank you, Hermit :]
    Take care!
    -Calvin