virus: Re:The Disciplinary Process of the Church of Virus

From: David Lucifer (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 21:34:01 MDT

    After taking all the arguments into careful consideration and consulting several esteemed members of the congregation I have removed the WikiAccepted status from %%DisciplinaryProcess%% page. The document may be good summary or interpretation of the results of other votes, but it cannot be attributed the %%WikiAccepted%% status under the current rules given that the document was written after the referenced votes.

    As the last scheduled chat showed there is still a lot of support for a process to deal with conflict resolution and I have little doubt that the current document can be ratified by a future vote (perhaps with some modifications, especially the name which seems to have caused more confusion than necessary). In any case, whatever rules we adopt to govern ourselves cannot be imposed, they must be accepted willingly by the congregation and that is what the %%Meridion%% system is designed to do.

    David

    ----
    This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29437>