Re: virus: Re:"Brights" more destructive than good / WSJ attacks atheism

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 17:20:33 MDT

    I NO more identify with the brights, a strictly Daniel Dennett memeplex, than I would identify with a possibly future
    club formed by Stuart Kauffman (maybe the "Tiny Attractors").

    They are both brilliant scientist and I will steal only what my "cult of one" needs from each.

    In the mean-time, I remain a staunch "David Luciferian", thank you very fucking much!!!

    Walter

    --
    Walter Watts
    Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.