Re:virus: Atheism, Reasonables, Scientists

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 14:39:30 MDT

    [simul] I think it's too hard to disprove God...

    [Lucifer] Actually it is easy to disprove God with modus tollens

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_tollens

    If God exists, then <some reasonable consequence>
    <some reasonable consequence> is not true
    Therefore God does not exist

    [rhinoceros]
    I think a patch was dispatched for this purpose, so that they can make claims about the real world.

    "Mysterious are the ways of the Lord"

    They don't want to make it any easier for us...

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29519>