Re: virus: Atheism, Reasonables, Scientists

From: Keith Henson (hkhenson@rogers.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:49:50 MDT

    At 09:34 AM 15/10/03 -0400, "Erik Aronesty" <erik@zoneedit.com> wrote:
    >I think it's too hard to disprove God...

    I agree. It would be less trouble to create a god or gods.

    You want to really panic the bible belters? This would be better than
    cloning. Tell the world you were raised religious but were later convince
    that there wasn't any god. You regret this fact so much though that your
    organization is dedicated to creating a god or gods.

    heh.

    Keith Henson