Re: virus: Atheism, Reasonables, Scientists

From: Alexander Vavrek (nimbustheme@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 01:17:35 MDT

    who says that the existance of god has to be attached to some reasonable
    consequence? perhaps i am misinterpreting, but by reasonable consequence, i
    infer that you mean, say, karma, or that when one "sins" there are
    repercussions.

    well, that is only true if god cares to interfere with what is already going
    on. i'm not argueing that the judeo-christian god exists, nor that god is
    benevolent, nor that god is intelligent, nor omniscient, nor that god gives
    a shit what we do....

    just that an entity beyond our comprehension, existing outside time and all
    other dimensions we understand, exists.

    something cannot come from nothing. this is fact. therefore, as we exist,
    this proves that at one point in time (or feesably at the end of or before
    time) a god existed. it might not have been a sentient entity, but there at
    one time was a "god".

    if energy never goes away, that means that on a cosmic scale, nothing ever
    truly dies, it just transmutes. our bodies and consciousnesses may fall
    away and rot back to their original building blocks, but this doesn't mean
    it goes away. just that it undergoes radical change.

    next, envision what reality would be like outside of space and time. remove
    all the empty space from between the nucleaus and the electron cloud, from
    inbetween atoms, etc, and what is left is a matrix of energy. reinsert
    space/time, and that same entity exists, but has come to experiance all of
    its individual aspects subjectively for more perspective.

    my actual theory is that god fractalized itself for the purpose of learning
    greater understanding. that god as a localized phenomenon doesn't happen,
    and if it ever should, would mean the end of reality as we comprehend it.

    well, i understand that this is an anthropomorphised view, but as a human
    entity i cannot conscieve of things in a fashion outside what i am capable
    of comprehending.