Re:virus: Atheism, Reasonables, Scientists

From: Alexander Vavrek (nimbustheme@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 12:52:39 MDT

    >From: "Kharin" <kharin@kharin.com>
    >To: virus@lucifer.com
    >Subject: Re:virus: Atheism, Reasonables, Scientists
    >Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:58:52 -0600
    >
    >"I like it. I imagined that as my God and I am enthused by it. And I'm a
    >person."
    >
    >As you like. The fact does remain that such conceptions have been around
    >for a century or so and the prospect of worshipping metaphors is yet to
    >take off.
    >
    >who ever said that god should be worshipped? haven't pagans been
    >worshipping what they acknowledge to be metaphors since before the roman
    >empire?

    and i certainly wasn't suggestion any kind of worship of said god.

    one of my favorite notions is that to worship god i(or any religious
    practice) s a blasphamous act, that god wants NO acknowledgement, and really
    does just want to kick back and watch the great tv show of the universe
    unfold with the same kind of glazed look most people get when they've been
    in front of the boob tube for hours.