Re:virus: Tragedy of the commons is poorly named

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 21:17:09 MDT

    If we end up with unlimited resources, huh? I'd guess that religion would become terribly important to far too many people. Values and morals might become precious and be the only way to gain status. Of course, it may also turn the other way around..but I wont bet on it.

    re the second question on human nature, i think you are referring to the Tragedy of the Anti-Commons..:)

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29550>