Re:virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 17:12:35 MDT

    hmmm. Arg ad. Hom. Interesting first choice........ Consistent, I'll grant you that.

    read the rest of the replies as well, but they were unecessary. This one suffices.
    Consider the possibility of a meta exercise in meta behavior that can be used as a point of illustration on another channel.

    kirksteele

    metahuman <hidden@lucifer.com> wrote:

    [kirksteele]
    Explain why you banned me from #rats while I was asleep, you sad sack of shit.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to