virus: Resource restrictions

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 17:13:36 MDT

    Every time mankind has seen a "resource boom", due to technology, there has been a power rush to control those resources. Invariably this "seeking to control" creates gross inequity and violence. The oil manipulations in the Middle East are a good example. Or the slaughter of the native Americans.

    We can create a stable hegemony on this planet that is focused on a sustainable environment and human rights.

    Clean air, clean water... these resources are global and perishable.

    When we begin to colonize other plantes.... sure.... all bets are off.

    But until the I believe it's possible to gain consensus for the maintenance of our own.