Re: virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 12:30:43 MDT

    [David McFadzean]
    > When Lucifer is called on this avoidant behavior, he is informed that a third party will put a cease to the hostilities and does
    so. The response included ".fine, I'm out of here."
    > Now let's discuss it.

    Kirk, your message is so incoherent I don't see any point in responding.

    David

    [kirk] thank you for another itteration of the "I'm outta here" lament.

    More avoidant behavior. Consistent as well.

    The statement is coherent, is parse-able. I was just curious to see who would do it in your stead. Thank you rhinoceros for providing proof of David's reluctance to participate in the protocol he would have others do for himself.

    David, this IS your sand box. You can close up shop when you feel aggrieved, as you have threatened to do in the past on several occasions. This is the root of why any responsible owner/root must recuse themself from participation in the forum. Your ego is tempting your responses. Again, your sandbox, if you don't like something you can shut it down and point the finger at someone else. More incipiently, you can merely obviate the forum through neglect.

    You can invite participation through the process of alleged self determinism. But when it comes time for you to apply these precepts, you balk, you run, you say "I'm outta here."

    When you go, please remember it is you that will be taking the sandbox with you. No one will be forcing you to leave. No one will be pulling the Great White Plug on CoV other than you. Your behavior has followed a describable pattern David, as easily to describe as Mermaid's. And it has predictable consequence. Your consistent inconsistency has the force of preventing the process which you invited to take place, the participation of all members to self determine their self governance in this forum. You are hypocritical in your predictable avoidance.

    Like others in the past this point has become all too salient for meaningful dialogue. Like others in the past, prime denizens has left in a nonplussed despondence over how they allowed themselves to remain in this forum for as long as they did.

    There has been a prime example of this in the past two weeks. A highly respected member and primary contributor to this forum has left. This person’s reasons are their own; but I have the suspicion that this person’s departure is for the reasons that I just mentioned.

    David, you have a comfortable cadre of yes men, and woman. They repeatedly sacrifice themselves for you. And they know not that they do it, or why. But since that I have now quantumly popped this quamf or quark; let the cat out of Heisenberg's box, I suspect they will invoke vaccimes following this post.

    Consider yourself among the lucky to have so many willing followers Father David.

    Cheers

    kirksteele.