Re: virus: I like kirk

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 12:41:58 MDT

    Erik,

    I sincerely appreciate you adulations. I even more appreciate you not using a "nick." To have the courage of your convixtions (sic) is a prime virtue. One sorely lacking. To have the strength of ego not to need a nick is several order of magnitude beyond expressing your courage.

    As you will note, adoration and adulation are offset herin by vituperation, venom and avoidance. It is an unbalanced mix as those for whom Arg Ad. Hom is NOT de rigueur in this forum are a rare breed indeed. Those traits of which I just mentioned seem to be meta-requirements for participation.

    I look forward to observing and participating in your dialogues Erik. I hope that I reamin consistent to that end.

    cheers

    kirksteele

    Erik Aronesty <erik@zoneedit.com> wrote:
    If that matters

    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to