Re:virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 14:30:12 MDT

    [kirksteele]
    ...lots of talk...

    [metahuman]
    David's right about your incoherent writing. I've briefly analyzed your "pschoanalysis" of David's administration skills, and I've found it to contain poor spelling, poor grammar, and misused words. Here's a tip: use words you know.

    By the way, David's "followers" are limited. I am not one of them. In fact, I had previously banned him from the metavirus.net domain since I was very angry with him for siding with Hermit--again--a month or two ago. I even e-mailed him telling him I no longer wanted him to communicate with me. He has kindly acknowledged my request and has not communicated with me since. David's honorable, intelligent, and very knowledgeable, however, like many people, he lacks well-formed leadership skills which seem to be improving. It is most likely that David doesn't have any followers at all, but merely the respect of many. I respect David. I just don't like his practices (e.g., the reputation system, the karma system, the rating system, the Silencing system, the "Let's go with Hermit's idea" system). I respect Hermit as well, but not when he dishonors an agreement of privacy.

    My mental rating of David would improve if you, kirksteele, were removed from the forum in the future if you continued your antagonistic crusade, and since David is honorable, he would keep his word: "If your reputation drops much more I will not hesitate to protect this forum against your attempts to ruin it."

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29546>