virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: Kirk Steele (ksteele42@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 12:53:06 MDT

    Can anyone explain why the op list was trucated en extrimis and done so in an arbitrary manner and done so without public dislosure?

    David "Lucifer" McFadzean, what do you know of this?

    Have any other actions been taken without public disclosure?

    Why is not this and other processes in a supposedly self governing body not been disclosed?

    Is CoV or is CoV not to be a self governing body where people CANNOT run around in the back ground sniping and deleting "uncomfortable" bits for no one to see.

    Or is there a paradigm shift afoot? "If we ignore it maybe the problem will go away." "If we AVOID the problem, there is no problem."

    Hardly a Virian virtue. Sounds remarkably close to a Virian Sin.

    "any thoughts ?"

    kirksteele