Re:virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 17:48:04 MDT

    Consider the possibility that you are rightless to make demands or suggestions of considerations. Unfortunately, you ignored this thread (http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29552) on the BBS which would be titled "kirksteele" on the mailing list. Since you decided to reply here with a prickish attitude, I withdraw my apology, and re-enter you into my hate list (aka. shitlist, blacklist).

    As forgiving as I was of your newbish behavior on IRC, I am just as easily quickened to hate of your consistently obnoxious behavior. You may have been registered on these forums or in the mailing list for a long time, but these are the first times I've seen your screen alias this active. Since your initial posts here were basically: 1. whining about being deopped, and 2. calling for disclosure of the Hermit/Mermaid situation (which has been going on for years), I must say that you are abundantly more annoying than {Joe Dees' posting rampage}, {Hermit's "I am your god. Bow before me." behavior} {David's "Let Hermit do the destruction so I can appear as the savior when I clean it up." attitude}, and {Mermaid's promotion of her primary goal in life (to reproduce) and of jealousy as a benefit}... combined.

    It is considerably more immature to constantly point out what is an ad hominem than to actually be the origin of the ad hominem, which is why I tire of David's "punishments" and Hermit's declarations of war. Obviously, it was an ad hominem, and needed no pointing out. For the same reason I don't like people telling me what's going to happen next in a movie, I don't like people pointing out the obvious only to appear "intelligent" and "in the right."

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29546>