Re:virus: virus chat #virus de-opping

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 14:22:21 MDT

    [kirksteele]
    More avoidant behavior. Consistent as well.

    The statement is coherent, is parse-able. I was just curious to see who would do it in your stead. Thank you rhinoceros for providing proof of David's reluctance to participate in the protocol he would have others do for himself.

    <attempt at intangible remote psychanalysis snipped>

    [rhinoceros]
    Heh. I provided proof for what? Is this "avoidance" thing still based on your assumption that it is only Lucifer's job to act for the community?

    [kirksteele]
    There has been a prime example of this in the past two weeks. A highly respected member and primary contributor to this forum has left. This person’s reasons are their own; but I have the suspicion that this person’s departure is for the reasons that I just mentioned.

    [rhinoceros]
    This person's reasons are his own but they are the ones you mentioned? Do you mean "avoidance"?

    Hermit is one of us. His (hopefully) temporary leave does not have to do with any "consistent avoidance" but with a very clear disagreement with a very clear decision.

    [kirksteele]
    David, you have a comfortable cadre of yes men, and woman. They repeatedly sacrifice themselves for you. And they know not that they do it, or why.

    [rhinoceros]
    Although this one starts with "David", it seems to be addressed to other unnamed people who are invited to recognize themselves in it. Hmm... it is about people who say yes to avoidance and sacrifice themselves in some way...

    Putting the poison detector aside, I'll have to say that it doesn't make much sense. Was it supposed to?

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29546>