RE: virus: on a less serious note...

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 15:45:58 MDT

    > [athenonrex]
    > aside from this particular instance of name/pet name calling, i was
    > curious if i was alone in, directly or indirectly, biblically naming
    > someone/something (or, maybe not strictly biblically, perhaps just
    > obscure references of some kind...) curious what other people can/have
    > come up with...
    [Blunderov]
    Sounds to me as if you use Jezebel in an ironic way.

    My animals are:
    (Dogs) Darwin, Hobbes and Thisbe. (Cats)Wednesday, Theroux, Shades,
    Jessop and Blossom. (Jessop and Blossom weren't named by me.)

    My third daughter is known everywhere as Woozle (from Winnie the Pooh) -
    most people have no idea that she is really Sarah.

    Best Regards