Re:virus: Entertaining Discussion

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 05:21:53 MDT

    [the bricoleur]
    The year is 2003 Metahuman - time to play catch-up and delete those arrested prejudice memes.

    [metahuman]
    The term "faggot" is usually disparaging. I used it in this "discussion" in a more abstract sense because Kalkor is obviously trying to "fuck me" [over]. He's been trying to screw me over since I returned. Here's the latest of his quotes on that topic:

    Tuesday [08:26pm GMT-8] Oct 21 / 2003
    <KalGone> I thought you said you were leaving cov for good anyhow, metahuman

    The comment above was made amidst the latest Tuesday Topic on the reputation system, Meridion. It was completely irrelevant to the discussion and there was absolutely no intelligent reason to make that comment. The inference here was, "Why do you care about Meridion? You're not supposed to be here anyway. Pfft."

    You can find more instances of similar comments from him in the Virus 2003 archives.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29577>