virus: Entertaining Discussion

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 23:18:18 MDT

    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=chatlog2;channel=%23v
    irus;date=2003-10-21;time=22:15;start=0;max=110

    Thought those of you that missed this exchange last night might enjoy it. I
    certainly did! Only a small part of my reason for posting this is to
    ridicule; my primary reasoning is to provide some examples of contemporary,
    local debates or arguments or whatever you want to call them, that we can
    all learn from.

    The URL in discussion was changed during the exchange, at timestamp
    ~22:43:39, in this way: the body of the message was placed in a 'quote' box.

    Enjoy! ;-}

    Kalkor