Re:virus: Fear Factor meets CoV

From: tabsa (mandarinai@bamba.lt)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 12:48:23 MDT

    i've done counting my big and small fears and realized that most of themhave the same pattern. When i feel like loosing control of situation, and fear comes up and paralyzes my ability to think rationally. Sometimes even physical symptoms appear, and it gets from bad to worst.

    Now what i'm saying is that lack of control makes you fear somthing, so by establishing more control on one's surroundings it would be possible to get rid of any fear. An illusion of control would probably do too.

    ----
    This message was posted by tabsa to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29567>