virus: Spocks

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 09:24:41 MST

    I am copying some bits from the Skeptics newsletter.

    <Shermer about the Brights>
    My favorite suggested alternative is Spocks.
    Live long and prosper.

    <from a reader's letter>
    Question: How many Brights does it take to change a lghtbulb?

    Answer: "Look, it's not that I have anything against lightbulbs in general, in fact I think they're a good idea -- but changing it is going to be counterproductive, and simply implies to the public that we just can't handle the darkness."

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29610>