Re:virus: Jewish Controlled Media & Leaders Misrepresent Malaysian PM

From: Kharin (kharin@kharin.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 13:45:11 MST

    Blunderov, I have to say that I find the speech in question rather more disturbing than you suggest. As an example;

    " There is a feeling of hopelessness among the Muslim countries and their people. They feel that they can do nothing right. They believe that things can only get worse. The Muslims will forever be oppressed and dominated by the Europeans and the Jews...

    It cannot be that there is no other way. 1.3 billion Muslims cannot be defeated by a few million Jews. There must be a way. And we can only find a way if we stop to think, to assess our weaknesses and our strength, to plan, to strategise and then to counter-attack...

    We are actually very strong. 1.3 billion people cannot be simply wiped out. The Europeans killed six million Jews out of 12 million. But today the Jews rule this world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them. "

    See also: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3203428.stm

    On the whole, I think Jonathan's interpretation of this is largely correct (though it makes no explicit reference to the annihilation of Israel). In a sense, my main reaction is disappointment. Much of the speech is correct in describing the economic, scientific and cultural decline of the Islamic world since the fall of the Ottoman empire. Since Malaysia is one of the very few Islamic states to have had any economic success (discount oil and the picture from the Middle East is rather unimpressive) it is disappointing to see victimisation and theocratic unity embraced as purported solutions. Instead, the Islamic world would do well to look at the cultural and economic success of the Jewish world and seek to emulate it.

    Incidentally, Mahathir is a particularly unstable and dictatorial personality. Until this episode he was more notorious for this:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/872820.stm

    ----
    This message was posted by Kharin to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29603>