virus: Jewish Controlled Media & Leaders Misrepresent Malaysian PM

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 07:16:38 MST

    Shunned for seeing the truth... x)

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/21/1066631399980.html

    World leader renews blast at 'arrogant' Jews
    October 21, 2003

    See bottom: Jewish Writer Supports Malaysian PM's Comments...There is a
    lot in the mainstream media calling Mahathir's speech anti-Semitic,
    racist and other things. Question: Do Jews control the world by proxy?

    article follows:

    Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad today renewed his attack on
    "arrogant" Jews, saying reaction to his recent controversial comments
    confirms "they do control the world by proxy".

    The veteran leader, who retires later this month, also criticised Western
    media, who he said took his comments at last week's summit of the
    Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) in Malaysia out of context.

    "In my speech I condemned all violence, even the suicide bombings, and I
    told all Muslims it's about time we stopped all these things and paused
    to think and do something that is much more productive," he told the
    Bangkok Post.

    "That was the whole tone of my speech, but they picked up one sentence
    where I said that the Jews control the world by proxy. Well, the reaction
    of the world shows they control the world by proxy."

    The comments attracted a volley of international criticism, led by US
    President George W Bush, who yesterday pulled Mahathir aside at the APEC
    summit to denounce his "wrong and divisive" charge.

    Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon yesterday slammed the remarks as
    "slanderous". However, Mahathir was unrepentant and launched a fresh
    broadside today. "Israel is a small country. There are not many Jews in
    the world," he said in the interview.

    "But they are so arrogant that they defy the whole world. Even if the
    United Nations say no, they go ahead. Why? Because they have the backing
    of all these people."

    Mahathir is stepping down later this month after more than two decades in
    power.

    Brute force won't work, US told

    In the Bangkok Post interview, Dr Mahathir also told the United States
    that it must learn conflicts will never be won by using brute force.

    Asked whether Washington was capable of resolving the campaigns it had
    started, he replied: ``Not in the way they are approaching conflicts.''

    ``They must learn ... it is sad to see that American embassies all around
    the world have to be protected.

    ``That's a measure of the bad feelings against the Americans now. That's
    because they changed in attitude. They have become so powerful. They are
    the only power in the world and they don't care any more whether we like
    them or not.

    ``They can force us to submit to them and that is the basis of their
    foreign policy: using force. If you are not a democratic country, I will
    apply sanctions against you.'' ``Using force to make people democratic, I
    think is wrong,'' he said.

    ``People must accept democracy because it is a good system. You preach
    democracy, you don't go around saying 'Now you must be democratic'. I
    think the wrong things are being done.''

    Mahathir, who cited Malaysia's extensive experience of dealing with
    terrorism, said Washington should instead look at the root cause of why
    people crashed airliners into skyscrapers, referring to the September 11,
    2001 attacks in the United States.

    ``The way we deal with it is to find what is bugging them,'' he said.
    ``Why are they doing this? We then tackle the problem.

    ``Yes, you can apply military pressure but find the root cause, the
    political cause, and we have conveyed this to everyone.

    ``But there are some who believe massive retaliation is the answer. You
    kill one of my people, I will kill 100 of your people. This is not going
    to work.''

    The Malaysian government fiercely opposed the US-led strike on Iraq.
    Since US President George W Bush declared major hostilities were over on
    May 1, more than 100 US soldiers have been killed in what has become a
    guerilla campaign.

    There is a lot in the mainstream media calling Mahathir's speech
    anti-Semitic, racist and other things. Question: Do Jews control the
    world by proxy?

    In Support Of Malaysian PM's Comments On Jews

    As a Jew myself (but opposed to Zionism) I need no encouragement from
    Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad to observe what should be obvious to the
    blatant eye: Namely that Jews effectively rule US foreign policy and thus
    determine to a great extent the conduct of most countries. If an
    empirical observation is defined as "anti-Semitism", then this would
    apply also to any other empirical observation, whatever its nature. When
    I say "the sun shines today", it would also amount to "anti-Semitism" and
    you will find people dispute whether the existence of an undetermined
    number of clouds, sometimes hiding the sun, invalidate the proposition.
    So it is with the proposition that Jews control the world. Surely they do
    not control every single action; surely it does not mean that every Jew
    participates in the "control".

    But for all practical purposes the proposition holds. The very fact that
    a mere statement of this type causes outrage in the chancelleries of the
    most powerful nations (while the death of half a million children in Iraq
    between 1990 and 2001 has not), the fact that dozens of nations could
    change by 180 degrees their opinion of what Zionism is (in 1975 they
    adopted a UNGA resolution that Zionism is a form of racism whereas after
    the demise of the Soviet Union they simply, and without any arguments
    rescinded that resolution), the fact that to obtain US credits one
    country after the other takes up diplomatic relations with the State of
    Israel and shows great "sympathy" to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust,
    the fact that in order to be voted into the Congress, an American must
    demonstrate his or her allegiance to the State of Israel, all of these
    and many more facts demonstrate that the Jews indeed have the power
    referred to by the Malaysian Prime Minister.

    This observation has nothing to do neither with the exotic Protocols of
    the Elders of Zion nor with esoteric interpretations of the Talmud. It is
    based on publicly available evidence and has little to do with conspiracy
    theories. Why Jews wield such power is again another question. Perhaps
    because Jews feel solidarity with each other and care much more for their
    "nation" than many others.

    Mahathir has neither asked to discriminate against Jews, let alone to
    kill Jews. It is shameful to equate him to the Hitlerites. He urges
    Muslims to fight Jews by adopting modern methods, technology and educate
    themselves, in other words to surpass Jews in excellence. What's wrong
    with that?

    By this he is doing service to the Muslims (over 1 Billion people) and to
    humanity.

    Elias Davidsson edavid@simnet.is

    "Many rabbis and professionals have told me recently that they fear for
    their jobs should they even begin to articulate their doubts about Israeli
    policy--much less give explicit support to calls for an end to the
    occupation."

    -- Rabbi Michael Lerner Published on Sunday, April 28, 2002 in the Los
    Angeles Times