RE: virus: Jewish Controlled Media & Leaders Misrepresent Malaysian PM

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 08:22:02 MST

    Israel does not equal Judaism. After the jews were butchered in WW2 like cattle, we offered them a deal. You get to go live in "Israel". Amerenglad then used their presense there as an excuse to slowly build up military might in the region.

    You see no one really gave a crap about the Jews. Our president at the time was, himself, anti-semetic.

    However we knew that oil was the key to dominating the industrial revolution.

    The Jewish people wouldn't have packed up and moved anywhere. They are resiliant people, and they were used to centuries "hiding in plain sight", as the best means of defence. However, the prospect of returning to the Holy Land was too great.

    Besides, shipping the Jews to Israel was one step on the way for Christians to carry out the bidding of their self-fulfilling prophecies of armageddon.