RE: virus: Jewish Controlled Media & Leaders Misrepresent Malaysian PM

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 13:43:58 MST

    Dear Dr. Sebby,

    Is it possible that it is merely the "memes" that have infected certain regions in the Middle East that cause you to view semetic people so distastefully?

    And, if so, why bother using such innacurate labels which imply that complexion and genetic predisposition are somehow responsible for this behavior?

    Finally, guess whether I am semetic or not - by looking at the history of my posts.

    Please determine for yourself as to whether I am a person who engages in rational discourse.

    (Insert picture of me waving my hands in the air and spinning around in circles)