Re:virus: Jewish Controlled Media & Leaders Misrepresent Malaysian PM

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 15:45:18 MST

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3203428.stm

    I read this, and in fact I find it positive.
    If you think that the speech was delivered in an Islamic conference, where it is common ground that the Islamic world is under attack and Israel is an enemy (possibly because it is true), an appeal to think and better their position instead of lashing back blindly is positive in my book.

    Also, I find it unimaginative at the least to call antisemite someone who is definitely and actually an enemy of Israel.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29603>