Re: virus: Truth and Fiction

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 17:35:28 MST

    Walter is stranger than fiction, true or false?

    Seriously: proof that truth is stranger than fiction.

    Fiction is conconcted from the universe of stuff we know. Pehaps it's stuff that's been rearranged, but always rearranged by, merely, a human mind.

    Truth, on the other hand, contains a myriad of things that we know nothing about. Things happen that no human could have possibly imagined, because the information inherent in the universe is so vast.

    Strangeness is the property of being unfamiliar.

    Thus truth (infinite possibilty) can always be stranger (more unfamiliar) than fiction (finite combination of the known)