virus: Re:Truth and Fiction

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 09:55:11 MST

    Fiction is conconcted from the universe of stuff we know. Pehaps it's stuff that's been rearranged, but always rearranged by, merely, a human mind

    The human mind is the most complicated biological structure on our planet, we still don't know that much about it.
    Truth is simple, not strange, even the word strange is a concoction of the human mind.

    Fiction is strange, strange is fiction, Kapisch?

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29662>