virus: Fw: VCR Alert: Christopher Reeve to Appear with Barbara Walters

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 15:18:54 MST

    Dear Sirs,

    I donate to these guys and I really believe that they produce some of the most innovative and powerful biotech research.

    You may want to consider following this link and alerting your congressmen to this issue:

    http://www.capwiz.com/reeve/issues/alert/?alertid=2128786

    Also, if you'd like to donate, they are a worthy cause:

    http://www.christopherreeve.org/

    - Erik