Re: virus: New virian virtue

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:47:54 MST

    (Kalkor) It would seem reasonable to lie to my captors in certain situations in order to escape.

    I would say that it was an integrity with respect to your commitments to freedom and perhaps for the lives of those who love and depend on you.

    But look as what happens when you decide to maintain integrity in even that situation: you can end apartheid in south africa.