Re: virus: New virian virtue

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:44:15 MST

    No that is an issue of overlapping integrity. You promise to yourself, you friends and your family that you will survive. You lie to your captors...as a last resort.

    Sometimes you are put in a situation where you feel you must break one virtue in order to uphold another.

    In those times you can use you other Virian virtues.

    Vision - imagining a future which inspires me, which of these actions is consistent with that vision?