Re: virus: New virian virtue

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 11:13:44 MST

    Intellectual integrity is what I was seeking. Yes.

    I agree with this definition of Integrity. Holding true to ones own word, not only one's spken word, but also the unspoken promises we make to ourselves.

    Thus we arrive at the importance of having a definition of Integrity.

    It's not so much that is must be labeled a virtuw, but so that we have a rigorous definition for our own use.