Re: virus: to the students here

From: Ouri M (ouri_maler@yahoo.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 11:30:59 MST

    I don't live on campus, but I am a college student. As for my study habits, well...I find an hour here, an hour there.
    I'm not sure how relevant this is, as I'm not studying in the US...

    Mermaid <hidden@lucifer.com> wrote:

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031120/ap_on_hi_te/dorm_overload_2y

    after reading the above article, i was left wondering about students' study habits. if you have lived on campus during college, what was your study pattern? describe study habits and methods. students and ex-students welcome. off campus students/ex-students are welcome to chime in too.

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to