Re:virus: I have a good idea

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 11:25:38 MST

    This Olde English rubbish of capitalizing words that shouldn't be capitalized is obnoxious. Next we'll be referring to David as "He" and "Him."

    Radiance
    1. the quality of being radiant or bright.
    2. warmth; cheerfulness.

    I don't agree with The Brights or the perception of them as elitist atheists. David, I know that you are also a Bright, but please don't force Brightism into the Church of Virus. If you want to be just a Bright, shutdown this Church, and move into The Brights.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29704>