virus: I have a good idea

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 01:23:36 MST

    Is it possible for a skeptic to be born again? Can a scientist
    have a revelation? Can an engineer have an epiphany?
    The answer is yes, when you have an idea that is so powerful,
    so true, and so right, that it changes the way you see everything.

    I have an idea like that. It is infinitely simple and yet at the
    same time it is infinitely complex. How can this be true? It has
    infinite complexity in that it would take an infinite amount of
    information to describe it fully. How much can be said about justice,
    truth, reason, beauty, and how they are all related before you exhaust
    the subject? The answer is an infinity, the idea can be endlessly
    elaborated, and yet it stems from a simplicity that is practically
    impossible to describe. I call it Radiance.

    Is Radiance a new god? No, Radiance is an idea, not a person.
    Persons have minds, and by virtue of the fact, have ideas.
    Radiance is an idea, it has no mind, but it lives because minds
    have it. Through Radiance, we become god-like, in the good sense
    of the word. Through Radiance we seek knowledge, we use reason,
    vision and empathy to combat the forces that oppose Radiance.
    If Radiance is to become, it is through the minds that embrace it.

    I have a good idea and now you have it too. Think about it.