Re:virus: I have a good idea

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 00:55:31 MST

    [Epistaxis]
    I'm bothered by metahuman's mathematics allergy...

    The math/science allergy is another harmful epidemic of a meme.

    ...this meme spreads by telling people they can be so lazy as to ignore even that step...

     I believe that's why metahuman said this; if he/she weren't infested with this meme, he/she would either have succeeded in understanding the rather simple topics involved or would have sought aid, instead of just saying "I don't get it" and expecting that to win friendship.

    [metahuman]
    First of all, I could care less about friendship as friendship is trust's method of memetic manipulation. Friendship is an illusion. Anyone that says otherwise has been manipulated.

    Secondly, all belief is essentially irrational, and your belief in such a thing also includes an unsupported assertion. You're trying to psychoanalyze me by guessing. Psst! It's not working out so well, tiger.

    Thirdly, I am NOT allergic to mathematics. I simply prefer non-mathematical discussions.

    Finally, I do mean offense to you when I say this: fuck off asshole!

    Never insinuate that I am ignorant, lazy, stupid, unpopular, infested, incapable of comprehension of "simple" topics, or interested in friendship... ever again. In fact, I want you to stay away from using my name or any of my aliases from now on. I want you to completely ignore me. Do not reference me at all.

    Cynicism and skepticism are not interchangeable. Look up the words in a dictionary since you obviously do not what the fuck they mean.

    You need to back off, jerk. Drop your pro-math ego and try to be a bit more sociable just, like I said, stay away from me.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29704>