virus: Re:to the students here

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 18:48:15 MST

    Education is what's critical. Our current systen applies no science or reason to education. There are groups that have learned how to better educate. They are, generally, shut down by the system. The last thing the ruling class needs is an educated citizenry.Bull.
    When I went to high school, this district promoted science education. All this shit about "no science or reason education" in the US system is just that... shit. You read so much about how some district or school is doing this and that in favor of Creationism (mostly Bible Belt schools... typical), and you become jaded. You start thinking the entire system is fucked. It's not. It's just unchallenging and boring. That's why I graduated two years early.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29693>