Re: virus: Re:to the students here

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 09:54:02 MST

    The idea of sending my daughter somewhere to boink some rich kid with the hope of marrying her off is repulsive to me. Although I've heard that this is done.

    Education is what's critical. Our current systen applies no science or reason to education. There are groups that have learned how to better educate. They are, generally, shut down by the system. The last thing the ruling class needs is an educated citizenry.