virus: Re:to the students here

From: David Lucifer (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 09:36:50 MST

    It wasn't until after I got an undergrad degree (B.Sc. EE) that I understood the true purpose of universities is not education but research. Professors have to teach undergrad courses (and often resent the fact) in order to support their true interest, their research. Once you understand this, a lot of related facts make sense.

    ----
    This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29693>