Re:virus: Re: to the students here [prometheus and metahuman]

From: metahuman (v1@metavirus.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 10:59:54 MST

    I'm sorry, but I'm a verbal soldier. If someone fires at me, I'm going to fire back.

    By the way, we have guidelines. These are called Virtues and Sins. Unfortunately, it seems I'm the only one that wants Virians to constantly adhere to the "Book of Virus"--to live the philosophy--instead of picking and choosing when to have the Virtues and when to have the Sins.

    Order cannot be brought to chaos if chaos is chaotic.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29731>