virus: Re: to the students here [prometheus and metahuman]

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 12:53:42 MST

    children children...not another flame war please...the incessant
    flaming between so many parties in the CoV is one of the main reasons
    for my recent hiatus and reprieve and fallow time of activity in the
    church. if two or more should want to debate something, perhaps we
    should develope mermaid's idea more and institute some agreed upon
    rules, guidlines and restrictions for virian debate...but another
    petty flame war? brothers, sisters...let us rise above this irrational
    madness...