Re: virus: Memetic engineers (xposted from memetics list)

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 13:30:55 MST

    I've done it. It's interesting. It's like a crash-course in Kant/Neitche/Wittgenstein.

    The interesting part is the recursive nature of it.

    They're training you in memetic engineering technology while using it on you to train you in it.

    The trick is to remember that you can use the same techniques to, say, promote transhumanism. Or in you case, COV.

    I promoted transhumanism in New York, using some of their tech. You can see how much more successful I've been in spreading the meme just by comparing the membership numbers. I haven't been fully committed, but I've had some degree of success.

    http://transhumanism.meetup.com