RE: virus: Nobel Laureate to Create Fund for Atheism

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 01:06:25 MST

    http://atheism.about.com/b/a/049005.htm?terms=n544b

    Nobel Laureate to Create Fund for Atheism
    December 09, 2003
    Nobel Laureate to Create Fund for Atheism
    Vitaly Ginzburg, a Russian scientist, will receive the Nobel Prize for
    Physics "for pioneering contributions to the theory of superconductors
    and superfluids." He says that he plans on using the money on behalf of
    atheism.
    Russia Journal reports:

    Ginzburg will not spend his prize money for science purposes, he said,
    as it is too little for something really significant, but rather create
    a fund for publishing atheistic and antireligious literature.
    Sounds interesting - I wonder if this will only be for Russian writers
    of if he will be using the money to start a more international
    fund/program. I'm sure that he could have good reason for the former,
    but the latter would mean that he could reach larger audiences.

    [Blunderov]This from About.com.
    Best Regards