Re: virus: Osama bin Laden and the Bushes (was Saddam arrested)

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 21:16:24 MST

    They were flown during air travel lockdown to an undisclosed location in washinton DC.

    They were then flown, after the lockdown, to Paris.

    So there was some travel during the lockdown, it just wasn't international.

    Whatever.

    We have had problems with the Middle East for a while now.

    Maybe we should stop letting special-interest groups and corporate lobbyists run our country?