RE: virus: Osama bin Laden and the Bushes (was Saddam arrested)

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 00:11:48 MST

    metahuman
    > Sent: 18 December 2003 0538
    <snip>
    Oh, and I'm trying to kick
    > my ass into gear to start building a home gym, workout, get buff, and
    cut
    > so I can feel more confident about myself when flirting with the girl.
    </snip>
    [Blunderov] I would be interested in your conclusions with regard to
    home gym equipment if you care to pass them on. Kalkor (from whom,
    sadly, we have not heard much lately) seems to be quite an expert on
    these matters.

    Here in SA we have many infomercials extolling the virtues of innovative
    home gym equipment but six months later all the second-hand shops are
    stuffed with dusty buns-busters, ab-flexors, air-walkers and similar.

    An interesting lesson in marketing and consumerism - seemingly people
    are happy to spend their money on these devices, abandon them and them
    go out and buy yet other devices only to abandon those in turn.

    There's gold in them thar hills!*

    Best Regards

    *Remember the Mermaids "Corn is evil" post?