RE: virus: sebby's g/f betrays him!!!

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 05:17:25 MST

    Looks like she may being paying up now *precisely* because she has had no
    contact with the kid for so long. Offer to bring the kid along on the trip.
    That way you get to bring your girlfriend along, give the near orphan a
    happy tip and get family discounts at thos appalling "family" chain
    restaurants like TGI Fridays.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan "Solution Master" Davis