RE: virus: DESIGNER DISEASES - AIDS as Biological & Psychological Warfare

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:23:10 MST

    None the less it is here and it will deal with the population
    explosion together with SARS, Hepatitis-C, etc. Nature's response.
    Humans *will* decline in numbers dramatically.

    Look up numbers of human population evolution and look at the
    numbers of any other mammal population on this planet. You will
    see a nice zig-zag sine-wave.

    Whether 10-50 years from now, decline is inevitable.

    When you enclose rats in a small cage and increase their numbers,
    soon they start going crazy and killing each other.

    Another decline enhancing factor easily observed besides disease
    and war, is pollution. Micro-organisms run out of resources or
    flat out poison their environments with their own waste. So do
    humans. Losing the ozone layer, environment pollution, DU, etc..
    small contributions, but in the long term might make our lives
    as large populations impossible...