Re: virus: Re:Key Trend: The Decline of Trust

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:45:42 MST

    DrSebby: The claim that something is "meaningless" is instantly wrong the
    moment it is communicated.

    A wise comment that misses one point. The meaning it has is only the
    meaning that we add to it. Everything is meaningless, until we add meaning.
      Even that statement.

    ---
    ...wadda ya mean??!  if you mean that my meaningful statement doesnt hold
    the same meaning for you as it means for me, i suggest that you look at the
    mean average of our meanings and make that your meaning as opposed to
    playing eany, meany, miny, moe with the meaningful ramifications of this
    meeting...and mean it when you make it, meany.